RedCord as seen on The CBS morning show “Better Mornings Atlanta” is now available at Range of Motion Studio in Stuart, FL. Redcord® is a Norwegian based company providing equipment and knowledge products for functional exercise and treatment of musculoskeletal problems. Both the functional exercises (ActivCore®) and the treatment methodology (Neurac®) utilize suspension exercise principles with the Redcord Trainer or Redc ord Workstation. The key elements are: using bodyweight as resistance while performing exercises in unstable slings, with the ability to easily grade the exercises.
We are dedicated to promoting a healthy lifestyle and positive body image to all breast cancer survivors. The Pink Ribbon Program will help stretch and strengthen the shoulder, chest, back, and abdominal muscles, allowing women to regain full range of motion to those areas affected by breast cancer surgery. This program is suitable whether your surgery was recent or several years ago and accommodates all fitness levels.
BENEFITS OF THE PINK RIBBON PROGRAM
• Improves self confidence and control
• Helps regain strength and mobility in affected shoulder and arm
• Enhances energy levels and helps to control weight
• Improves sleep and alleviates fatigue
• Decreases stress and tension
• Enhances physical and mental well-being